Fragmento del final del quinto tema del álbum "In a Parallel Worl

Arkiva Sandrider
#1 por Arkiva Sandrider el 30/08/2018
https://soundcloud.com/habitante-133/coda-2020?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -26%
    Audix FP-7 F9 Drumset 70th Bundle
    444 €
    Ver oferta
  • -37%
    Behringer SU9920
    69 €
    Ver oferta
Arkiva Sandrider
#2 por Arkiva Sandrider el 30/08/2018
"Come, come and look there, look beyond, farther from the sun that lights the sea, that illuminates the threshold of immensity, my sweet immortal.
Do not you know how to fly? I like Titan, its warm blue, its salt dunes that taste so bad; Maybe you do not remember this future, my sweet immortal.
It's not a dream it's a song, it's lyrics from yesterday, ballads from Thor, Loki's whims, stories of love, I'll teach you, learn to fly, my sweet immortal.
You do not have to look back, understand that I am part of you, I am your conception, I am your unreason, distant stars, my sweet immortal.
Witnesses of time, forgotten days, essences that die, essences that are born; moments of the sea, trips to the sun, cardboard boats ... my sweet immortal.
Do not be afraid to come androids of salt, essences of yesterday, wake up at last: old men of metal. Come and look there, and everyone leaves, my sweet immortal.
Come and look there, look beyond."
Subir
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo