Free ethnic percussions one-shot samples

cualkiera Baneado
#16 por cualkiera el 11/07/2005
jotaj escribió:
@ninguno

si supieras la de samples-free cojonudos (entre otras cosas) que ha ido regalando Dorumalia por ahí, y vendiendo a precios bajísimos, al menos no dirías chorradas.

Salud

hola!! a duru lo conozco desde hace años, he usado algun sample suyo en algun tema mio.. quizas las gilipoyeces las estes diciendo tu.. ops!! jeje
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -26%
    Audix FP-7 F9 Drumset 70th Bundle
    444 €
    Ver oferta
  • -37%
    Behringer SU9920
    69 €
    Ver oferta
cualkiera Baneado
#17 por cualkiera el 11/07/2005
DORUMALAIA escribió:
Thank you my dear friends , you are wonderful !

Unfortunatelly i have very bad news about my health . I will try to explain with my so bad english (sorry for this !).
Wasn't enough 2 heart-attacks (1998 and 2002) ! This year (january 2005) i was discovered with advanced pulmonary cancer . I already made it all what it's possible (citostatics treatments , naturist treatments , various meds , everything ) but the results are very bad . By now the rest of my life it's only 6-7 months (maybe 7-8 , maybe 5-6) . That's all ! And i'm only 45 years old ... There it's nothing to do . Because of this now , in my last months of my live , tryng to do all my best to help how many musicians i can to be abble to buy my samples cd's , because they need these. Because of this , for example , the price of SuperPercussions FX (116 $) has changed to 29 $ ( i have some sponsors who help me to do this).
This is probably the last year of my life ...

Doru

P.S. Please MAAAD translate this in spanish.

hope u recover.. duru
Subir
DORUMALAIA
#18 por DORUMALAIA el 13/07/2005
Thank you my dear friends but the miracles are so rare ...

Doru
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo