Los de HTFR me estan mareando... que hago ?

kulturaurbana
#1 por kulturaurbana el 06/03/2008
Pues eso,

Pido una mesa , comprada con VISA, y luego me llega este correo:

Due to the nature of your order, please complete this form and provide proof of your address in the form of a bank/credit card statement or a utility/household bill dated within the last three months. You may post, fax or email these documents to Hard To Find Records. HTFR Fax No:- +44 (0)121 687 7774Email: sales@htfr.com This is for your own protection and is designed to protect all HTFR customers against credit card fraud. Please note that we are unable to accept Mobile Telephone bills as proof of address. If you do not wish to provide proof of address, but still require your order, you will be required to pay by a non payment card method such as Banktransfer. Please see our info and faq menu on our website for other payment methods. I authorise Hard to find Records to debit my card. I have included proof of my address as requested.
Sign: ___________________________
Date: ____________________________
Print Name: _________________________________________________________
Type Of Proof Of Address Supplied: __________________________________

Regards,
Sales DepartmentHard To Find Records

Ante la duda, les envio un escaneo de mi DNI y targeta de creido (asi lo hice la ultima vez y me dijeron OK), y me responden esto:

Dear Customer, Thanks for your email. I can confirm that we have received your order. However as we have not yetreceived confirmation of your address in the form of a bank statement orutility bill dated within the last three months we are unable to dispatch saidorder. You can send in said confirmation via fax on 0121 687 7774 or via email tothis address.
Please accept my apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

Este correo creo que no responde al escaneo de mi dni ya que es anterior... pero es que NO ENTIENDO QUE QUIEREN xDDD La ficha donde hay el "Sign, date, print name, Type of proof...." No entiendo que se tiene que hacer...

Ayudaaa!!! thanks!! :)
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -37%
    Behringer SU9920
    69 €
    Ver oferta
  • -26%
    Audix FP-7 F9 Drumset 70th Bundle
    444 €
    Ver oferta
GerardN
#2 por GerardN el 06/03/2008
A ver, te estan pidiendo q les envies un recibo del banco (no valen las de mobil) para poder confirmar tu direccion, seguramente al ser un pedido grande, hablando de dinero, se quieren asegurar que no sea un fraude.
Subir
kulturaurbana
#3 por kulturaurbana el 06/03/2008
Dear Customer, Thank you for your recent email. Please be advised your order has now beenprocessed. Kind Regards Chris BrowningSales and Customer Service DepartmentHard To Find Records

Ya esta... xDD cosas de la vida, lo de la tarjeta funciona, el problema es que son la hostia de lentos en responder...
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo