Live con un Ipad, E-SX, launchpad y teclado

Chris
#1 por Chris el 13/10/2012
Me han pasado este vídeo y me ha resultado curioso, desconozco como funciona el E-SX, se supone que controla con eso y el ipad el Ableton?
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -37%
    Behringer SU9920
    69 €
    Ver oferta
  • -22%
    Universal Audio Volt 2 Studio Pack
    179 €
    Ver oferta
  • -26%
    Audix FP-7 F9 Drumset 70th Bundle
    444 €
    Ver oferta
chekio
#2 por chekio el 13/10/2012
Gran tema y muy guapo el live. En la info del video explica un poco el proceso.

This is Strobe, the ending track of Deadmau5's "For Lack Of A Better Name". One of the best song I've ever heard :)
It's been a long time since I wanted to cover it but I never took the time to think it through ... Until now !
I wanted to do something with the ESX because I really love to play live on this piece of gear so I tried to sync it with Ableton and fortunatly, it worked pretty well ! So the parts are written down on the electribe and routed to Ableton whose playing the sounds (except for the intro, it's written directly on Ableton).
The filming process took me a long time because as you may see, I was pretty stressed out every time I tried to record it ... Playing this 10 minute song without any mistake IS hard !
I really hope you like it :)
(Oh and sorry for the sh*ty video quality ... Someday I'll buy one of those GoPro cam ...)

For those who ask : the app on the iPad is called touchAble, please support them, they're doing a great job !
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo